IS THIS CONDUCTIVE INK IM GOING TO SCREAM
Water + Ink
This is sooo fun!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of rice vinegar
- sesame seeds
1. Wash and tear the kale leafs from the stem. After cut them into pieces.
2. In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds over the kale and mix it together with your hands, until the kale pieces are evenly coated.
3. Spread the kale leafs in a oven tray and cook them for about 15 min.
4. They should be done when they are crispy and still green but slightly turning brown.
Something I missed listening to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB2wJfHadMo
🍴 add-on to existing tattoo (on right).
Sister Rosetta Tharpe in Manchester, 1964.